How to install mods from Steam Workshop?
To install mods from Steam Workshop, first you need to subscribe to the mods that you want. Then you install the mods using the Mods panel in the game.
You can subscribe mods within the game as long as you're connected to Steam.
- In the title screen, click on Mods. The mod panels should appear.
- Click on the Browse tab. Mods from Steam Workshop will be displayed here. You can up vote, down vote, and like mods.
- To subscribe to a mod, click on the green button with plus sign. This will then download the files of the mod.
- Click on Subscribed tab. Subscribed mods are displayed here. The mod you just subscribed should be displayed.
You can also subscribe mods on Steam.
- On Steam, go to Academia's store page. Click on Community Hub.
- Click on Workshop tab. In here, you can browse on the different mods available for the game.
- To subscribe to a mod, you can click on the plus button when you hover your mouse on a mod.
- Alternatively, you can also click a mod to see its details. Then click Subscribe.
- Start the game. You should be able to see the subscribed mods in Subscribed tab of Mods panel.
- While on the title screen of the game, click on Mods. The mod panels should appear.
- Click Subscribed tab. This will list all the mods that you're subscribed to.
- Tick the mods that you'd like to install.
- You can also reorder the priority of the mods. Mods at the top have higher precedence than the mods below. For example, if you have more than one mod that affects the students' uniform, the one at the topmost position will be applied.
- To install the mods that you checked, click Apply. The game will ask you to restart the game. Click Yes. On restart of the game, you should see something like this: