How to upload a map (school game file) as a mod?
From Academia: School Simulator
- Start or load a game.
- While in-game, click on the settings menu.
- Click on the "Upload Map" button.
- In the panel that appears, fill in the name and description of your map.
- Click upload map, then wait for it to be uploaded to Steam.
- You can only ever upload one map at a time per game session. This means that if you want to upload two maps while playing the game you need to first go back to the main menu, load up a game, and then upload a new map.
- After uploading, a mod item representing your map should appear in the Mods panel. However, it doesn't apply right away so wait around 10 minutes to an hour. This item should also appear in the Workshop page of the game on Steam.